ActivTrak is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security.
The Position & Responsibilities:
As a Technical Support Engineer, you play a crucial role in ensuring ActivTrak's customer success. Technical Support Engineer responsibilities includes managing the technical relationship between ActivTrak and customers. As a trusted advisor, the TSE will manage the technical and product knowledge to guide customers in the successful deployment and use of ActivTrak products. Successful candidates will have an excellent technical and software foundation, as well as, experience in a customer-facing role. This is a tier-one position with the expected salary to be between 45k - 55k based on experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Passionate about improving the customer experience. Finds new ways to elevate the typical “break-fix” TSE role into one of customer advocacy, product improvement ideation, and identifying internal process improvements
- Troubleshooting ferocity and the ability to find solutions to customer problems, an unwillingness to compromise, grit to stay with an issue until it’s resolved
- Familiarity and experience with structured query language, including writing simple select and join queries is a plus
- Understanding of JSON and how to send payloads to target endpoints via webhooks is a plus
- Ability to accurately and consistently update customer records and reporting of software defects
Why Should You Apply?
- Foundational member of the Technical Support Engineering organization
- Advancement based on skill development, not tenure
- Dedicated team of peers and leadership
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a group of diverse and talented individuals with different backgrounds and cultures
- Work from home days
- Position located in Austin, TX
- Limited travel
- Limited physical demands
- Moderate noise level
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.