· Engage extensively with users, customers, internal teams and external partners in order to gain firsthand insight into the business needs and opportunities to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products in our space.
· Work with our engineers and designers to develop a product strategy and translate our product roadmap into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance test criteria.
· Lead agile product pod/pods to execute design, develop, and release activities and manage our agile backlog taking into account both short-term and long-term product goals.
· Define and implement KPIs and metrics to monitor adoption, usage, engagement and customer satisfaction with our products; experience with product engagement tools like Gainsight is a plus.
· 2+ years of product management experience in B2B SaaS, marketplace or fintech companies; experience working in a venture-backed startup that has scaled successfully through rapid growth is a plus.
· Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams both strategically and tactically in an unstructured, fast paced organization.
· Strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and concise written communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
· Willingness to travel (post-COVID) up to 20% of time.
· Familiarity with the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical space and experience implementing solutions with large health system and/or pharma organizations is a plus.
· Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
· Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, a generous leave policy, and more.
· Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
· Centrally located office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When applying for this role online please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!