GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
We are seeking an Account Manager to join our team as we enter the next phase of our growth. You will own the relationship between GraphiteRx and key accounts and ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives. You will cultivate relationships within our accounts from the buyer to the executive level and identify opportunities for expanding business opportunities between GraphiteRx and its customers. Additionally, you will stay current on industry standards and breakthroughs to further enhance the company’s brand and ensure customer retention.
· Lead the entire post-sales relationship with GraphiteRx customers assisting in onboarding and implementation, regular check-in meetings, developing opportunities for increased engagement, and creating overall high customer satisfaction.
· Champion the ongoing needs of our customers and deliver best in class customer experience.
· Be the voice of our customer provide relevant feedback and insights to our product management and development teams.
· Partner with executive leadership and product leads to define KPIs and best practices for our account management strategy.
· Work effectively, as needed, across different functional areas within GraphiteRx including sales, onboarding and implementation, customer success, engineering, operations, and with executive leadership.
· 5+ years of experience with sales and account management focused on health system pharmacies or group purchasing organizations (GPOs); SaaS/technology experience is preferred, but not required.
· A proven history of exceeding quarterly and annual revenue and/or engagement targets.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills with audiences ranging from end-users to the C-suite, including in larger group presentations.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and Salesforce (or another leading CRM).
· Ability to work in a collaborative fast-paced environment; experience in a venture-backed startup is preferred, but not required.
· Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
· Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, a generous leave policy, and more.
· Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
· Centrally located office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When you apply for this role online, please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!