GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our team as we enter the next phase of growth. You will play a pivotal role in providing expert solutions for software quality assurance including automated testing to ensure functional working solutions for GraphiteRx products and features. You'll continue to foster best QA practices and help others understand, build, maintain, and improve the test infrastructure to continually push the efficacy and efficiency of our releases. Additionally, you will support security and compliance initiatives to ensure the privacy and protection of our customer’s data.
• Work with cross-functional teams to drive quality across the SDLC, including reviewing business requirements, architecture, and design documents to come up with the test strategy.
• Create test plans and test case documents based on the test strategy to ensure the architected systems meet all business requirements and are delivered with high quality.
• Develop and maintain automated test scripts for critical product functionality.
• Work with cross-functional engineering and product teams to design, develop and implement best practices and create a test automation framework.
• Test Applications across multiple browsers against the UI specifications and identify areas of improvement.
• Performs scheduled ad-hoc, and emergency tasks within the department's scope.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related experience.
• 2+ years of experience with all phases of software testing including test strategy and planning, manual test execution, test automation, system and integration testing, regression testing, and designing test architecture.
• 1+ years of experience with test script automation using industry leading tools and frameworks. AccelQ experience is preferred but not required.
• 1+ years of User Interface testing across multiple browsers.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Agile experience preferred but not required.
• Experience in a venture backed company preferred but not required.
• Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
• Competitive compensation, startup options, and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, a generous leave policy, and more.
• Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events.
• Centrally located office in Nashville within walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops.
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When you apply for this role online, please include a brief cover letter/email explaining why you are the right person for our team!