GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
We are seeking a Data Operations Analyst/Lead (title of analyst or lead will be commensurate with your experience). In this role, you will demonstrate experience and technical aptitude at managing, analyzing and loading data from different sources. The ideal candidate is thoughtful, organized, efficient, and a flexible team player with excellent analytical, written, and verbal communication skills. Keen attention to detail, a deep intuition for visualizing data structures and anticipating key data issues are essential.
· Lead our master data management system with a thorough knowledge and understanding of relational databases, data structures and the ability to cleanse, analyze and connect data from multiple sources
· Catalog Management: Develop and monitor utilities to ensure supplier catalogs and items are accurate, up to date and exposed to the correct customers; manage all functions of the product catalog, including initial upload and periodic updates and any data quality issues
· Execute daily operational activities related to EDI and other interface platforms including mapping, operational monitoring, error handling
· Be the hands-on subject matter expert on data operations and analytics within GraphiteRx
· Preparing reports and dashboards for executive leadership that effectively communicates trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
· 2+ years of experience in a data management, analytics or data-centric customer facing role, preferably in a fast-paced, startup environment in a health tech, pharma tech, e-commerce or marketplace venture-backed business
· Technical skills include advanced knowledge of spreadsheet tools such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets; knowledge of database languages such as SQL, R, or Python, and data visualization software such as Tableau or Qlik
· MDM experience with product master specific implementations in the context of large ERP or supply chain platforms is preferred; experience extracting, transforming, loading of pharmacy data is a plus
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Data Analytics or related experience. Master’s or Pharm.D degree, is a plus
· Experience handling multiple projects while successfully meeting project deadlines and a desire to take on increased responsibilities quickly; project management experience – a plus
· Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
· Competitive compensation, startup options and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), a generous leave policy and more
· Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events
· Centrally located office in East Nashville 5 minutes from downtown, in a building with amenities like a rec room and gym and that is walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shop
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When you apply for this role online, please include a brief cover letter/email explaining why you are the right person for our team!