Customer Experience Leader
GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
Working with the company’s Founder & CEO, you will act as a strategic partner to set the inspirational vision for our CX organization and define and own the end-to-end customer experience. You will be responsible for customer retention and engagement from contract signing through the customer lifecycle and will develop and manage all customer-facing functions including customer onboarding, training, support, and success. You will nurture key customer relationships, including at executive levels and identify opportunities to scale GraphiteRx into the category-defining platform for pharmaceutical procurement and distribution.
● Build and foster a team environment that is customer-centric, championing our CX values and company-wide culture of obsessive customer focus, leading to a satisfied and highly referenceable customer base
● Champion the needs of our customers and deliver best-in-class customer retention and growth metrics by establishing and documenting best practices and processes to ensure optimal customer experience and outcomes, including implementation and ongoing utilization of GraphiteRx’s technology and services
● Serve as key point of contact for GraphiteRx customers following deal closure and manage internal and customer kick-off meetings, review customer contracts to establish implementation and integration timeline, including key milestones, deadlines and success metrics
● Build and constantly develop customer training collateral and processes, including communication for the introduction of new product features and functionality
● Establish best practices and ticketing processes that enable and support rapid growth and scale
● Partner with Product Management to understand customer needs and effectively measure customer usage, feedback and satisfaction and incorporate those findings into product and service developments
● Recruit, coach, mentor and retain an industry leading team with a focus on defining clear roles & responsibilities that encourage autonomy and accountability
● Manage organization with transparent, data-driven decision making and define customer operations metrics processes, procedures, best-practices, and KPIs
● High-energy, hands-on, visionary entrepreneurial leader with a proven track record of building a world-class CX organization, preferably in an early stage venture backed B2B SaaS or marketplace startup that has scaled successfully through rapid growth
● Ability to attract, develop, and inspire high-performing, customer-focused talent; excellent people management skills; high EQ and consideration for team morale and individual career progression
● Confident while humble, positive, high integrity, enthusiastic, optimistic, and tackle challenges with a sense of humor and a can-do attitude
● Ability to be both a visionary and in the weeds when needed and lead by example in an unstructured, dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment and can shift gears to adapt and evolve with the business
● Operational discipline with an analytical and process-oriented mindset and ability to leverage quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and generate results
● Strong, friendly, and upbeat verbal and concise written communication, presentation and negotiation skills
● Familiarity with the healthcare and/or pharmaceutical space and experience implementing a healthcare solution with large health system organizations is a plus
● Experience with Salesforce and project management systems is a plus
● Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
● Competitive compensation, startup options and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), a generous leave policy and more
● Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events
● Centrally located office in East Nashville in a building with great amenities like a rec room and gym and that is walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shops
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When you apply for this role online and please include a brief cover letter/note explaining why you are the right person for our team!