GraphiteRx is a modern pharmacy marketplace platform that is transforming healthcare by reimagining how pharmacies and suppliers do business, together. We empower pharmaceutical suppliers to better serve customers by making it easier for pharmacies and clinics to procure medications in a more cost-effective manner. Our belief is simple. When we help pharmacies and suppliers win, patients and healthcare win too! GraphiteRx is located in Nashville, TN and is backed by Bowery Capital and lool Ventures.
We are seeking a Customer Operations Associate. In this role, you will provide day-to-day support to both sides of our marketplace while ensuring the voice of the customer is heard internally.
You are an energetic and upbeat creative problem solver with a passion for providing amazing experiences for our customers. You have the ability to get things done with minimal instruction, though you know when a clarifying question or two would allow you to complete your task much more rapidly.
- Provide day to day support for pharma suppliers and pharmacies through email, chat, and phone support
- Become a subject matter expert in GraphiteRx systems
- Assist in data analysis and process implementation
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in customer facing roles
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Desire to take on increased responsibilities quickly
- Project management experience – a plus
- Join a fast-growing company early, make a difference, and enjoy the journey!
- Competitive compensation, startup options and a rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), a generous leave policy and more
- Fun startup work environment with catered team lunches, happy hours, and team events
- Centrally located office in East Nashville 5 minutes from downtown, in a building with amenities like a rec room and gym and that is walking distance from great restaurants and coffee shop
GraphiteRx is committed to building a diverse and inclusive company that celebrates and develops individuals of all backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants.
When you apply for this role online, please include a brief cover letter/email explaining why you are the right person for our team!