What you'll do:
- Conduct all phases of complex analysis to prioritize making recommendations toward solutions.
- Support strategic account and client leadership.
- Engage with clients to facilitate desired project outcomes.
- Provide workstream or small project oversight that ensures accurate and timely professional-quality client deliverables.
- Create work plans to manage schedule, time, deliverables and budget.
- Conduct research and provide analysis and insights that are valuable to clients.
- Facilitate successful client delivery of proposal, recommendations, insights and analysis.
What will make you successful:
- 3-5+ years of analyst experience; AG industry knowledge.
- Prior experience with proposal development.
- B.S. degree with a focus in finance, economics, marketing or strategy; MBA/MS degree preferred.
- Ability to manage workstreams and small/mid size projects, including creative thinking and problem solving.
- High level of attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from anywhere mentality. Location doesn't matter; results do!
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision and retirement
- Highly motivated, highly skilled team!
- Connection to leading experts in the agriculture space