When you join The Context Network, you are joining a firm that will allow you to grow your career and skillset in a fast-pace and truly agile environment. Our uniqueness as a boutique agribusiness management consulting firm stems from our culture and the ability to drive your own career with unlimited potential. In this role, you'll be part of a team helping our clients solve problems ranging from market forecasts, product implementation and ESG strategy. If you are a driven, self-disciplined, detailed and analytical thinker - we want you to join our team of Business Analysts in the food and agribusiness industry.
What you'll do:
- Provide business, market, and financial analysis support on management consulting projects
- Gather and evaluate data and information for use in providing insights and conclusions related to strategic decisions being considered by clients
- Lead and conduct market research activities in the form of telephone interviews, internet surveys, or mailed questionnaires
- Research market data from public sources such as government and university reports, company literature, and internet sources
- Build and modify economic and financial spreadsheet models for use in evaluating options, produce forecasts, and understand the financial impact of various market environments and business decisions
- Assist in the design and management of strategic planning sessions - including process design, presentation development, decision-support tools, and on-site coordination of logistics and facilities
- Manage project work streams and certain projects with defined parameters
What will make you successful:
- B.S. degree with a focus in finance, economics, marketing or strategy
- 1+ year of experience in consulting, marketing, sales, product management, market/financial/business analysis or similar field
- Experience with financial or economic modeling with an understanding of basic business statistical analysis (descriptive statistics, regression, analysis of variance, etc.)
- Keen drive for results and delivering the absolute best solutions to the client
- Comfort working in a remote environment
What we offer:
- Unlimited PTO
- Work from anywhere mentality. Location doesn't matter; results do!
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision and retirement
- Highly motivated, highly skilled team!
- Connection to leading experts in the agriculture space