Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
The main function of the Business Analyst will be to perform financial and operational modelling. In this role, you will develop new models that underpin sound business decisions as well as streamlining and improving our internal and external reporting. This role will also be responsible for conducting market analyses for potentially new markets, creating business plans, and working with market leaders to understand overall profitability of the business. In addition, you will develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met by providing financial insights that help the decision-making process and align capital and resource allocation within the business budget.
· Create detailed financial modelling.
· Participate in the budgeting and forecasting process.
· Conduct monthly variance analysis and reviews on existing markets using operational metrics and reports.
· Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
· Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
· Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
· Evaluate operational processes to discover areas for improvement.
· Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations.
· Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
· A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Advanced in Excel and financial modeling.
- Proven experience in creating robust reporting and actionable analytics.
· Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
· Microsoft Access and/or SQL experience strongly preferred.
· Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
· Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Thank you for your interest in Strive Health. Don’t think you meet all of the criteria above?
We still encourage you to apply!
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.