Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
The Senior Accountant will have the opportunity to assist in building a financial infrastructure at a rapidly growing organization. This role will be responsible for ensuring financial accuracy, and analysis and documentation for monthly and yearly close processes. This person will work closely with Strive’s Accounting Manager to put accounting processes and procedures in place. This position will be responsible for developing and documenting internal processes such as revenue recognition, capitalization, and audits. This position will be heavily involved in reporting and analytics to drive business results and therefore requires strong knowledge of GAAP accounting and budgeting. Additional experience with tax, audit, and treasury is a plus.
· Journal preparation, entries related to recording asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries such as actual and accrued payroll, benefit allocations, transactions, prepaids and accruals
· Maintains general ledger by preparing a trial balance, and reconciling entries.
· Participate in monthly, quarterly, and annual closes
· Prepare financial statements and other reporting and analytics
· Prepare final year-end statements for tax reporting to include 1099s and K-1s.
· Manage expense reporting
· Supports external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
· Support process improvement and/or new process implementation as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in accounting/finance
- Experience with financial reporting requirements and GAAP accounting
- Experience creating internal memos and documentation around processes
- Proven experience in creating robust reporting and actionable analytics
- CPA preferred
- Experience in audit and tax
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Thank you for your interest in Strive Health. Don’t think you meet all of the criteria above?
We still encourage you to apply!
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.