Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
The Clinical Informatics Educator will design and deliver education programs and training to clinical teams. Clinical teams variably consist of nurse practitioners, registered nurses, medical assistants, care coordinators, social workers, pharmacists, and others. The education programs and training will encompass clinical operations, practice workflows, and technical applications. Responsible for development and implementation of orientation curriculum based on role for each new hire and the provide ongoing training as needs are identified. This is a full-time, salaried position that will support all markets nationwide and reports to the Director of Clinical Informatics & Education.
· Develop education and training that supports adoption of technical applications and continuously expands informatics knowledge of the clinical end user.
· Provide ongoing education and training for clinical end-users to identify, support, and mitigate issues with clinical information systems.
· Utilize feedback from clinical teams, analytics/reporting, and end users to support evidence-based documentation standards for provision of care and care coordination.
· Work with teams to build requirements for clinical information systems, configure applications, and perform user acceptance testing.
· Communicate new enhancements of technical applications and develop education resources to support new services.
· Develop and implement an orientation curriculum by clinical role and create/deliver presentations that are clear and concise striving for clinical excellence.
· Provide technical support for user management, permissions, passwords, and ongoing maintenance.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Education, or IT
· At least 5 years of experience
· Master’s Degree in Nursing, Education, or Informatics
· Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple competing priorities
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, strong public speaking skills
· Willing to travel in and out of state as needed
· Strong technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and platform for charts/diagrams (LucidChart)
· Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Thank you for your interest in Strive Health. Don’t think you meet all of the criteria above?
We still encourage you to apply!
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.