Role: Associate, Strategy & Development
Location: Denver, CO
Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and which leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
Founded in 2018, Strive has raised $80M in funding from New Enterprise Associates, Town Hall Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, and Ascension Ventures. We have attracted a world class team of leaders from across the healthcare space who are committed to transforming kidney care.
Strategy & Development Associate Description:
The Strategy and Development Associate will work cross-functionally to drive growth across the organization. This person will work with the organization broadly to solve business problems and identify opportunities for growth as they come up. They will support business development by researching and preparing for customer meetings, project managing the BD process, and working on partnership design and execution. S/he will support corporate strategy initiatives as well, with a focus on growing the organization in innovative ways. S/he must be entrepreneurial, and highly collaborative. S/he should be a curious self starter, who is excited about the prospect of identifying opportunities and designing solutions to advance the business.
· Support customer analytics and prioritization process by developing segmentation models across various healthcare verticals.
· Create presentations, lead market intelligence gathering efforts, and provide analytical support to formulate pitch and proposed partnership structure for future customers.
· Work with executive team to drive efficient business development process and support information sharing across the team.
· Collaborate cross-functionally to develop partnership-specific business cases that drive high value partnership designs.
· Support development, rationalization, and execution of strategic initiatives across business lines.
· Conduct extensive research, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, and develop presentations for executive team.
· Provide analytical support to assess clinical, operational, and financial viability of new and ongoing initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
· Located in Denver, or willing to relocate
· 1-3 years experience in consulting, banking, or with a high-growth healthcare organization
· Healthcare experience strongly preferred
· High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
· Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com