StriveHealth is transforming kidney care. Clinical fragmentation and perverse incentives have resulted in stagnant, suboptimal outcomes for kidney disease patients. Strive’s model transforms patient outcomes and experience, reducing hospitalizations by 50%, increasing home dialysis adoption by 30%, and boosting preemptive transplant rates by 5x. Strive creates a significant new revenue stream for provider partners, while putting the health system in a strong position to successfully manage CKD and ESRD risk. Strive is a next generation kidney care service provider that builds highly profitable businesses with health systems.
We are building commercial-grade technology to operate kidney care services at scale. Our data platform is EMR agnostic which would enable data integrations between different applications. We are in progress of building our first applications on the top of the data platform.
This role will proactively monitor and manage all aspects of our Salesforce Health Cloud environment to develop and spread best practices. A successful candidate will be excited to learn the details behind Salesforce’s dynamic platform from configuration to technical/functional capabilities and identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the Salesforce platform.
· use cloud-native infrastructure and modern software development methodologies
· share ideas freely to keep our software and processes accessible, scalable, and sustainable
· iterate frequently on our software and our processes to enhance outcomes for ourselves and our users
· experiment with emerging technologies to accommodate the expanding scope of this ambitious project
· celebrate each other’s success
· have hands on experience using and configuring Salesforce, ideally in a healthcare services environment. including workflows, validation rules, and security controls to develop client or business solutions, managing Salesforce objects and processes, dashboards and analytic reports
· Salesforce Telephony integration experience a plus
· have demonstrated experience with Salesforce architecture and APIs
· have experience soliciting, gathering, and analyzing user input and requirements.
· will serve as the SME for Salesforce’s Health Cloud solution including developing and leading trainings
· will manage security, users, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules and other options
· will manage a process to deploy updates, enhancements, and new system functionality including the creation of custom objects, custom formulas, scalable triggers and workflows
· will be working with clinical and business teams to gather requirements in the form of user stories.
· have experience on a Salesforce implementation through the SDLC.
· Salesforce Administrator certification required.
· Salesforce platform developer certification preferred