Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive's model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health's interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
As a Compliance Associate, you will manage the Strive Health Compliance Program's day-to-day operations, including training assignment and tracking, OIG exclusion screening, medical license confirmation, incident intake and management, regular compliance communications, and compliance policy reviews. You will also assist in developing new compliance activities required by regulation or Strive Health partners, compliance investigations, and reporting to senior leadership, the Compliance Committee, and the Strive Health Board of Directors. If selected for this role, you will have the opportunity to support Strive Health's efforts to remain in compliance and help Strive Health achieve its Mission.
· Monitor business processes
· Use routine audits to identify potential compliance risks
· Help implement policies, systems, or controls to reduce risk
· Educate employees about Compliance and HIPAA rules and requirements
· Answer questions about Strive Health policies, procedures, and guidelines
· A bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
· Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
· Independently motivated
· Comfortable working through unknowns and "grey areas" with minimal oversight
· Ability to travel
· Attention to detail
· Critical thinking skills
· Knowledge of HIPAA and Fraud, Waste and Abuse regulations, and the seven elements for an effective compliance program
· Experience in a similar role in a healthcare compliance program
· Experience in a corporate work environment
· Demonstrates empathy, passion for building relationships
· Proven track record of adding value to an organization
· Embodies Strive's core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Thank you for your interest in Strive Health. Don't think you meet all of the criteria above?
We still encourage you to apply!
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.