Enrollment Associate I
Schedule: Based on Eastern Time
If you've had 2+ year's experience in the roles below, we'd like to chat with you:
- Patient Admissions (outbound calling experience)
- Contact / Call Center
Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and which leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
Founded in 2018, Strive has raised $80M in funding from New Enterprise Associates, Town Hall Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, and Ascension Ventures. We have attracted a world class team of leaders from across the healthcare space who are committed to transforming kidney care.
Enrollment Associate I Role Description:
As an Enrollment Associate, you will reach out to prospective patients to understand their needs, convincingly present Strive’s care model based on their needs, nimbly address inquiries and objections, and be the first point of contact to assist in patient and provider education. One of the goals of the enrollment team is to schedule patients for their initial appointments with the Strive care team. Trust-based relationships are at the core of Strive’s care model and that patient experience starts with you.
This role is a high call volume, both inbound and outbound, remote contact center-based position that relies on teammates drive to meet and exceed goals. Using key performance indicators including daily contacts, first call resolution, average handle time, quality measurements and process adherence, Enrollment Associates work to increase patient enrollment and education in the markets we serve.
A best-in-class enrollment function will be critical to our ability to deliver on Strive’s mission. We are learning from the best and setting our sights on doing even better and getting better every day. For us, success will be together making Strive’s enrollment capability a key differentiator and establishing a culture of continuous improvement that continues many years into the future. This work is highly visible to C-level leadership and offers opportunity for rapid career progression.
Please apply if:
· You are fiercely passionate about Strive’s mission.
· You love speaking with, and especially listening to, patients.
· The opportunity to make a patient smile or alleviate a small burden gets you out of bed in the morning.
· You are driven, influential and energetic.
· You will hit the ground running as a high-performing Enrollment Associate and are excited to partner in building our enrollment function, such as: developing our training materials, driving continuous process improvement and communication strategies.
Enrollment Associate I Responsibilities:
· Make outbound calls to prospective patients to educate them on Strive’s holistic care model
· Understand patients’ needs, demonstrating empathy for individual needs
· Based on a thorough understanding of patients’ individual needs, convincingly present Strive’s care model
· Discover and act on opportunities to provide value
· Nimbly address inquiries and objections
· Provide a hand-off to Strive’s Enrolment Advisors, sharing what you’ve learned about the patient’s unique situation and needs through our care management platform to enable excellent patient experience
· 2+ years’ experience as a high-performing enrollment associate, significantly exceeding targets, or 2+ years’ experience in a similar patient-facing role such as: patient admissions representative, healthcare contact center representative, or 2+ years’ experience in a highly consultative sales role
· Strong ability to demonstrate empathy, build relationships, discover patients’ needs, and present our program convincingly in a phone call
· Excellent written communication skills to ensure information continuity with Kidney HeroTM teams
· Highly collaborative with Kidney Heroes to ensure exceptional patient experience, and with the Enrollment Lead and HQ team in your work to build the enrollment function
· Growth mindset towards your personal and professional development at Strive
· Growth mindset towards enrollment function; choosing excellence and always looking for ways to improve our performance
· Embrace change and constantly stretch comfort zone in the spirit of continuous improvement
· Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit, identifying and collaborating to solve complex problems, and driving the enrollment function’s continuous improvement
· Passionate about Strive’s mission and helping kidney disease patients access much better care
· Remain positive and keeps forward momentum when faced with challenges and convey that attitude to others
· Embody Strive’s core values of Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Additional preferred qualifications:
· Operations or management experience
· Experience training others, particularly for enrollment or similar roles
· Experience leading a continuous improvement process
· Fluency in another language