Manager, Talent Development & Engagement
Company: Strive Health
Initially reporting to: Chief People Officer
Location: Denver, CO
Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and which leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
Founded in 2018, Strive has raised $80M in funding from New Enterprise Associates, Town Hall Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, and Ascension Ventures. We have attracted a world class team of leaders from across the healthcare space who are committed to transforming kidney care.
Strive is committed to building a values-based, mission-driven organization. Come help us invest in and grow our most valued asset – our people. The Talent Development and Engagement Manager will be instrumental in growing Strive’s culture and ensuring that Strivers live out our core values as we work to transform kidney care. This person will be responsible for creating and managing core development and engagement programs. S/he will be responsible for building our performance management infrastructure, managing our career development initiatives, and leading the development of our efforts to deliver a best-in-class employee development experience. S/he will work directly with Strive’s Chief People Officer and will collaborate closely with leadership to identify and execute on Strive’s talent priorities.
· Serve as primary owner of career development and performance management
· Develop and run programs that deliver on our approach to develop the skills, experiences and knowledge Strivers need now and, in the future,
· Utilize talent planning insights and business priorities to build offerings that accelerate learning while onboarding and develop talent on the job and via formal learning programs
· Design, build and deliver talent programs specifically designed for targeted audiences.
· Support company’s efforts to deliver broad-based programs in support of it’s culture and diversity, equity and inclusion objectives
· 5+ years’ experience in talent development and/or organizational development
· Master’s degree in OD, I/O Psychology, HR or related field preferred
· Strong track record of delivering results at a company-wide level
· Ability to design, implement, and deliver on strategies that span multiple office locations and functions
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Highly creative, with the ability to both ideate and execute on new initiatives
· Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
· Embodiment of Strive’s Core Values of “Care for Others First, Innovation, Resilience, Tenacity, and Fun”
· Located in Denver, or willing to relocate