Founded in 2018, Strive Health is creating a new standard of kidney care to cut inpatient utilization, increase the adoption of home dialysis, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience. Strive Health is working to reinvent how chronic kidney disease patients are engaged and treated before they reach the need for dialysis.
Leveraging comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk, Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash with pre-ESRD care and education. Strive seeks to get CKD and ESRD patients the care they need, via a comprehensive clinical model utilizing clinician extenders to engage and treat patients along their care journey.
Based in Denver, CO, Strive Health is backed by New Enterprise Associates, Town Hall Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, and Ascension Ventures.
Data Strategy & Analytics
The Analyst will work across the organization to support new and ongoing initiatives. This person will be an early member of a highly experienced and passionate team and will play a key role in defining the future of the organization. The associate’s primary focus will be supporting and advancing initiatives across analytics and operational performance in collaboration with both the new market & business development team, as well as the organization overall.
· Research, hypothesize and develop analytical approaches for identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets, particularly in healthcare claims & lab data
· Ability to conceptualize and design innovative models to assess viability of new and ongoing initiatives and clinical programs
· Collaborate with team members from strategy, clinical and new market functions to identify data driven opportunities to add value to existing and potential partners
· Perform ad-hoc analysis for internal and external stakeholders
· Design and build self-service dashboards to measure performance and assist in directing team’s efforts towards initiatives with the largest impact
· Identify, communicate and lead the resolution of data gaps that impede the fulfilment of operational reporting and oversight
· Bachelor’s degree with strong academic achievement
· Located in Denver, or willing to relocate
· 2-3 years’ experience in healthcare data analysis
· Working knowledge of analyzing medical claim, lab data, EMR data and clinical data
· High degree of proficiency in Microsoft SQL, Excel & PowerPoint
· Entrepreneurial spirit and comfort in ambiguity; desire to be a self-starter
· Must be comfortable speaking and leading analytical discussions with partners