Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
The clinical provider integration team consist of a dedicated lead and associates that will support, and scale, multiple concurrent markets. The clinical provider integration team sits under the umbrella of Provider Engagement which includes, in order:
1) Provider Onboarding
2) Provider Integration
3) Provider Solutions
4) Ongoing Market Management
Since there is typically a long lead time with provider relationships, the provider integration team is involved from early stages of business development through opportunity assessment, implementation and market launch.
As the Clinical Provider Integration Specialist, the business development team will pass off to you when providers need more information on how our model integrates with their current care practice. There could be up to 5 integration discussions before the new market is then passed off to the Provider Solutions team. You will own this transition and share any knowledge gleaned from your discussions with providers.
· Coordinate with Provider Solutions, and other workstreams, to track which providers have been outreached and for what purpose.
· Identify high priority provider relationships by partnering with the analytics team and the clinical OA.
· Administer initial outreach, coordinate and conduct meetings, manage follow-up items.
· Execute workflow design sessions with clinical representatives from market/partner teams.
· Oversee project/market transition to the GM/Medical Director, training the team on basic workflows, talking points, relationship management techniques, and preparing the GM/Medical Director for ongoing ownership of the Provider Integration function. Keep the local market team informed on integration conversations.
· 5+ years’ experience in the healthcare space
· Experience in provider communications (can speak to how a hospital/ health clinic operates)
· Educating, consulting and/or relational-focused selling experience
· Strong interpersonal, cross-functional communication and organizational skills
· Strong understanding of provider dynamics (culture, sensitivities, legal and patient implications, etc.)
· Depth of knowledge of the healthcare sector (renal care experience preferred)
· Proven ability to work with a team and coordinate across many moving functions and workstreams
· Adaptable and faces uncertainty with creativity
· Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Thank you for your interest in Strive Health. Don’t think you meet all of the criteria above?
We still encourage you to apply!
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.