Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
As an HR Coordinator you will assist with, and have exposure to, numerous functions within the HR department. Your main objectives will be: supporting the talent acquisition team, assisting with employee onboarding, coordinating new hire orientations and being the face of HR (fielding employee questions around benefits, payroll and compliance).
Your role as HR Coordinator is to support our humans! Our work at Strive Health is making an impact. We’re looking for a candidate who wants to support our employees, so they can focus on our patients, partners and the health of our population.
Although we are looking for someone who has some HR knowledge already, we are also seeking a candidate who wants to learn, grow and prosper with us!
· Post job openings on the ATS (TriNet), career page and social media outlets
· Support Talent Acquisition team (sourcing, interviewing, updating ATS, etc.)
· Conduct market and candidate research
· Arrange travel for candidate interviews when necessary
· Initiate background checks through Global HR
· Manage a personal, high touch onboarding process
· Upkeep electronic employee files (i.e. offer letter, resume, NDA, W-2, I-9, etc.)
· Input new hires into HRIS (TriNet)
· Coordinate and run new hire orientation trainings
HR & Payroll Support
· Issue employment documentation (I-9/W-2)
· Answer employee questions regarding benefits, payroll, etc.
· Maintain employee files, data changes and confidential information
· Assist with performance management procedures
· Coordinate licensure verification
· Assist with payroll and ad-hoc HR projects
· 2+ years’ of professional experience in the HR and/or Talent Acquisition
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business, Psychology, Social Sciences or relative field.
· Proficient in Microsoft Suite (PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
· People oriented with outstanding interpersonal communication skills
· Exposure to labor law, employment equity regulations, payroll practices and employment legislature
· Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
· Knowledge of recruitment process and best practices
· Certifications: PHR, SHRM-CP (bonus)
· Excellent written communication, time management and organizational skills
· Strong decision making and problem solving skills
· Meticulous, adaptable and self-starter
· Handles ambiguity with ease and doesn’t require extensive oversight
· Embodies Strive’s core values: Care for Others First, Resilience, Tenacity, Innovation, and Fun
Thank you for your interest in Strive Health. Don’t think you meet all of the criteria above?
We still encourage you to apply!
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.