Strive Health is a built-for-purpose business working to transform a broken kidney care system. We are fundamentally changing the lives of kidney disease patients through early identification and engagement, comprehensive coordinated care, and home-first dialysis. Strive’s model is driven by a high-touch care team that integrates with local providers and spans the entire care journey from CKD through ESRD, and leverages comparative and predictive data and analytics to identify patients at risk. Strive Health’s interventions significantly reduce the rate of emergent dialysis crash, cut inpatient utilization, and significantly improve patient outcomes and experience.
As a Corporate Paralegal, you will work closely with Company’s General Counsel to create and maintain corporate filings, organizational documents, contracts and related records. The successful candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced, innovative, multi-disciplinary environment.
· Create and maintain organizational documents, including articles of incorporation and operating agreements, for corporate entities.
· Identify, file and track appropriate filings to maintain corporate entities in good standing with State regulatory agencies.
· Assist with contract creation, and maintain contract tracking database.
· Assist with compliance program record keeping as requested.
· Perform legal research as requested.
· Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field, and paralegal certificate preferred
· 3 or more years prior experience in corporate or law firm setting as corporate paralegal
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word applications, such as Excel and Word, and experience using cloud-based databases for organizing documents
· Highly organized, detail focused, and ability to work independently.
· Requires strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills.
Thank you for your interest in Strive Health. Don’t think you meet all the above criteria? We still encourage you to apply!
Strive Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.