Dispatch Customer Service Job Brief:
We are an IT company with a headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. We have been in business for nearly three decades. We are currently recruiting for a professional and reliable dispatcher to act as our company’s first point of contact for clients. In this position, you will oversee maintaining SLA, creating and assigning tickets, scheduling onsite visits, and receiving/shipping items.
To excel in this position, all candidates should be able to multi-task in stressful conditions with little supervision. In addition to being an excellent communicator, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate superb organizational and interpersonal skills.
Dispatch Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Answer all phone calls during business hours, ensuring that contact, call back number, and workable time to call back is completed.
- Ask appropriate questions from workflow diagram to ensure detailed documentation and appropriate escalation is accomplished to meet SLA, according to priority.
- Ensure K9 calendar is up to date for service team.
- Coordinate and navigate the workflow.
- Coordinate and schedule onsite visits, both for service tickets and regular site visits.
- Operate a VoIP phone system including transfer calls, update call person each week.
- Respond to tickets related to procurements and deliveries of inventory and hardware.
- Use the phone, teams, and ticketing system to direct technicians both in house or in the field.
- Work with project team for resource allocation and utilization.
- Look at metrics and help divvy up the work as needed between all tiers.
- Ensure escalate between tiers is completed as needed.
- Ultimate goal is to ensure that 80-90% of technician’s day is scheduled out.
Dispatch Customer Service Requirement and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Fast typing with experience in data entry
- Ability to follow processes and guidelines.
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
- Active listener with excellent communication skills
- Sound judgement and critical thinking
- High school diploma
Exhibit our Core Values:
1. We Always Lead With Precision & Integrity
2. We Treat Everyone with Mutual Respect
3. We Work Hard With Boundless Resilience
4. We Balance Work & Play
5. We Are Innovative & Unique