We are looking for a Sr. Project Engineer with Systems Engineering experience. This is a Tier 3 position. MSP experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will assist the department in tracking project tasks, delegating tasks to tier 3 and tier 2 engineers. Build out project boards and tasks related to the successful execution of projects and timelines. Will be able to assist in project deployment, configuration, maintain and monitor networks and implement and configure new networks (including servers and software).
- Assist in tracking project tasks.
- Experience building out project boards, tasks, and timelines.
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Suggest changes in technology that could benefit the client.
- Creating SOW’s (scope of work) for clients.
- Performing site surveys prior to project implementations.
- Oversees the Microsoft server and service infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and preform the appropriate corrections.
- Support and conduct advanced research on Microsoft Active Directory. Exchange, and other Microsoft product portfolios, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry.
- Perform, necessary LAN/WAN (Switches, Routers, hubs, cabling, etc.) design, administration, performance monitoring and tuning, and network troubleshooting.
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary (Tier 2).
- At least 5+ years’ experience, preferred MSP background or similar.
- Must have ability to completely set up and maintain small business networks, including active directory, file servers, SQL, and remote desktop
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Firewalls, Routing/Switching, and TCP/IP.
- Certifications Required (PMP, CAPM, MCSE, MCITP,CCNA, etc.)
Based on experience. Competitive base pay, plus a quarterly bonuses.
- Medical benefits (good choices 90/10's, company pays half of medical costs.
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Third-party supplemental benefits, including term life and disability
- 401(k) (company match is 4%)
- Quarterly Bonus
Kloud9 IT has provided expert IT support for over a decade, helping hundreds of businesses increase productivity and profitability by making IT a streamlined part of operations. We are an innovative company and have formed a leadership position in cloud services such as, hosted infrastructure and VoIP. We provide our clients with customized technology solutions. We currently service clients in the Cleveland, Akron, and Columbus areas and are expanding rapidly.
Job Type: Full-time direct hire, will consider contract to hire.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday