We are looking for a Sr. Systems Administrator/Project Engineer with MSP experience to maintain and secure data networks as well as perform migrations and upgrades to servers and software applications. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active client networks and implement and configure new networks (including servers and software).
- Create and apply specific network configurations based on the customers’ needs
- Maintain an awareness of new technologies and how they may benefit clients.
- Oversees the Microsoft server and service infrastructure, including user access, and application deployment, as well as the daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
- Assess newly installed network systems to check for problems and preform the appropriate corrections.
- Support and conduct advanced research on Microsoft Active Directory. Exchange, and other Microsoft product portfolios, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the industry.
- Perform, necessary LAN/WAN (Switches, Routers, hubs, cabling, etc.) design, administration, performance monitoring and tuning, and network troubleshooting.
- Be available to support and train less-experienced colleagues when necessary.
- At least 5+ years’ experience, preferred MSP background
- Must have ability to completely set up and maintain small business networks, including active directory, file servers, SQL, and remote desktop
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems, Firewalls, Routing/Switching, and TCP/IP.
- Certifications Required (MCSE, MCITP,CCNA, etc. )
Based on experience. Competitive base pay, plus a quarterly bonus.
- Medical benefits (good choices 90/10's, company pays most cost)
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Third-party supplemental benefits, including term life and disability
- 401(k) (company match is 4%)
- Quarterly Bonus
Kloud9 IT has provided expert IT support for over a decade, helping hundreds of businesses increase productivity and profitability by making IT a streamlined part of operations. We are an innovative company and have formed a leadership position in cloud services such as, hosted infrastructure and VoIP. We provide our clients with customized technology solutions. We currently service clients in the Cleveland, Akron, and Columbus areas and are expanding rapidly.
Job Type: Full-time