The Customer Service Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the overall administration of the Customer Service and Repair process to ensure that all inbound repairs are received, scheduled, documented, and prepared for return to our customers in accordance to our standard work processes and regulatory requirements. Commit to the continuous improvement culture by embracing and driving systems and records accuracy throughout the customer service and repair processes that meet and/or exceed organizational goals/metrics.
The Customer Service Administrative Assistant role is a part time position based on approx. 20 hours per week. Flexible hours may be negotiated but are depending on business needs and may change as needed to support the business. The logistics component may require occasional physical labor and lifting.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Logistics – Ensure effective handling of incoming and outgoing equipment by:
· Receiving incoming equipment repair shipments, and document these in our system of records.
· Prepare outgoing shipments as per customers directions and liaise with the shipping department.
· Work with the entire operations team to provide best service to customers.
Administration - Ensures the effective operation of the customer Service and Repair departments by:
· Ensuring the prescribed schedules and operating policies and procedures are followed.
· Data entry in our systems of records related to all repair activities, including invoice preparation.
· Maintaining equipment repair schedules.
· Providing weekly repair status reports to management.
· Other administrative tasks required for the efficient operation of the customer service and repairs department.
· Maintaining an orderly and safe work area.
- Be very organized and detail oriented.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Have a sense of urgency in completing tasks and a commitment to do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
- Be forward thinking, predict what might be needed next and take care of it.
- Energetic team player.
- Exercise good judgment
- Operates in a demanding, fast-paced, people-oriented customer service and repairs environment with frequent changes and interruptions, and multiple project assignments.
- Works with a variety of people including customers, employees, team members, and managers.
- Highschool diploma.
- Computer savvy, and proficient in MS Office application.