Who we are:
Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, a global leader of video security equipment manufacturing, according to an Omdia 2020 report. Dahua’s expertise in designing and manufacturing video security products for professional applications spans over 20 years — with over 1,700 patents filed and 6,000 plus R&D professionals. Our comprehensive solutions comprise a wide range of features, including video management software and award-winning security cameras. Our dual emphasis on constant technological innovation and client support helps us deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and stability to both our end users and reseller partners.
What you will be doing:
As the Marketing Manager for Dahua, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote our company's products and services, generate leads, and increase brand awareness. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns that have driven business growth.
What your primary responsibilities will be:
• Develop and implement marketing strategies to drive business growth and increase brand awareness.
• Manage the company's marketing budget and allocate resources effectively to achieve desired outcomes.
• Identify target markets and develop marketing campaigns that speak to the needs of those markets.
• Conduct market research to stay abreast of industry trends, competition, and customer needs.
• Create and manage content for all marketing channels, including the company website, social media, email campaigns, and print collateral.
• Work closely with the sales team to develop marketing materials that support their efforts.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure that marketing efforts align with company goals and objectives.
• Monitor and analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and adjust strategies as needed. • Manage relationships with external vendors, such as graphic designers and printers, to ensure timely and high-quality deliverables.
• Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns to senior management.
What you will need:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing, preferably in the CCTV security industry.
• Proven track record of creating and executing successful marketing campaigns. • Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong project management and organizational skills.
• Experience with marketing automation tools, such as HubSpot or Marketo, and CRM software, such as Salesforce.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time if needed
· May be required to stand for long periods of time
· Constantly operates a computer and possibly other work related machinery
· Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine including repetitive motions
· Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication
· Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication
· Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
· May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and noise levels
· May be required to travel up to 50% of the time dependent on the role
Why do you want to work for us?
We are proud of what we do and who we are. At Dahua Technology, you will be surrounded by a team that is dedicated, bright, and enthusiastic about both technology and security solutions. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our methodology, our operations, and raising the bar in our industry. We are a culture built on taking care of each other, our customers, and above all else – offering a solution that works for all.
In addition, we offer the below benefits:
· We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) to make sure you take care of yourself and your family
· A retirement contribution plan to make sure your future is taken care of
· Parental leave when you have a new baby because let’s be honest, we all need some extra sleep and cuddle time with a newborn
· Paid Time Off to spend a day at Disneyland, sip cocktails by the beach, or maybe even just veg out in front of the TV
· Paid Holidays because we believe in celebrating the important milestones in our country (plus some added time off to hang with loved ones or rest)
· An overly excited (but well-intentioned) HR Manager who will welcome you to the team with open arms