Who we are:
Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, a global leader of video security equipment manufacturing, according to an Omdia 2020 report. Dahua’s expertise in designing and manufacturing video security products for professional applications spans over 20 years — with over 1,700 patents filed and 6,000 plus R&D professionals. Our comprehensive solutions comprise a wide range of features, including video management software and award-winning security cameras. Our dual emphasis on constant technological innovation and client support helps us deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and stability to both our end users and reseller partners.
What you will be doing:
Your primary focus will be to deliver the Dahua message of industry leading IP and CCTV equipment into the security market space. You will develop strong partnerships with system integrators, end users and specifying consultants within a defined geographical location. You will call on new and existing accounts, being the subject matter expert on Dahua products. You will present the Dahua security offering by utilizing live product demonstrations at customer locations including the deployment of corporate assigned distribution roll outs and programs.
Your territory coverage:
Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania
What your primary responsibilities will be:
• Develop and manage a network of system integrators, end users, consultants and distribution partners to achieve company goals
• Team player mentality with excellent communication skills
• Develop and implement a regional specific business plan for each fiscal year to ensure profitable growth
• Provide timely project forecasting through utilization of CRM • Lead or present Dahua products at sales and technical trainings
• Develop and maintain contacts with major customers within region and actively participate in major selling situations including consultant engineering and owner presentations
• Continually monitor distributor performance against nationwide standard and make recommendations for changes when appropriate
• Coordinate cross territory business activities
• Communicate and implement best practices across assigned region
• Assists Dahua in all trade shows and/or specialized training seminars.
What you will need:
• Bachelor Degree in business or 3+ years of industry experience
• 3+ years of sales experience with CCTV, security products, or access control products • Technical competence with both Access Control and CCTV products and solutions
• Working knowledge of office software applications and sales automation tools
• Basic understanding of financial statements
• Strong technical presentation skills
• Organization, planning, follow-up and general time management skills with experience managing a sales region, prioritizing opportunities and working from a home office environment
• Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Excellent organizational and computer skills including computer fluency in MS Office
• Excellent selling, negotiating and closing skills
• Knowledge of CRM programs
• Ability to travel per business needs. Up to 50-60%.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time if needed
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• Constantly operates a computer and possibly other work related machinery
• Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine including repetitive motions
• Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication
• Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication • Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
• May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and noise levels
• May be required to travel up to 50% of the time dependent on the role
Why do you want to work for us?
We are proud of what we do and who we are. At Dahua Technology, you will be surrounded by a team that is dedicated, bright, and enthusiastic about both technology and security solutions. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our methodology, our operations, and raising the bar in our industry. We are a culture built on taking care of each other, our customers, and above all else – offering a solution that works for all.
In addition, we offer the below benefits:
• We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) to make sure you take care of yourself and your family
• A retirement contribution plan to make sure your future is taken care of
• Parental leave when you have a new baby because let’s be honest, we all need some extra sleep and cuddle time with a newborn
• Paid Time Off to spend a day at Disneyland, sip cocktails by the beach, or maybe even just veg out in front of the TV
• Paid Holidays because we believe in celebrating the important milestones in our country (plus some added time off to hang with loved ones or rest)
• An overly excited (but well-intentioned) HR Manager who will welcome you to the team with open arms