Who we are:
Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, a global leader of video surveillance equipment manufacturing, according to an Omdia 2020 report. Dahua’s expertise in designing and manufacturing video surveillance products for professional applications spans over 20 years — with over 1,700 patents filed and 6,000 plus R&D professionals. Our comprehensive solutions comprise a wide range of features, including video management software and award-winning surveillance cameras. Our dual emphasis on constant technological innovation and client support helps us deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and stability to both our end users and reseller partners.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for receiving and processing incoming sales orders, maintaining records and compiling reports. Gather and translate all necessary customer and internal data to develop accurate and detailed orders that support the sales department. Work in conjunction with sales, customers, and other internal teams to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner.
What your primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for coordinating with Inside Sales, Warehouse, and Logistics to expedite customer orders
- Creating and processing sales orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions through system
- Matches customer purchase orders to associated bid/pricing sheets to ensure accurate billing
- Responsible for accounts receivable collections, reconciliation of customer accounts, and monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Reviews and creates reports based on records of items purchased, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories to help guide business decisions
- Coordinates customer RMA and investigates and resolves client-related issues
- Ensure client orders are processed in a timely manner
- Ad-hoc data entry tasks
What you will need:
- 1+ years of order entry and customer service experience preferred or any equivalent combination of education/experience
- Strong knowledge of the Billing and Collections procedures
- AR experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Team player, punctual, reliable, and high integrity
- Ability to organize, communicate and accurately report information to departments
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and computer skills including computer fluency in MS Office
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time if needed
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Constantly operates a computer and possibly other work related machinery
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine including repetitive motions
- Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication
- Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
- May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and noise level
Why do you want to work for us?
We are proud of what we do and who we are. At Dahua Technology, you will be surrounded by a team that is dedicated, bright, and enthusiastic about both technology and security solutions. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our methodology, our operations, and raising the bar in our industry. We are a culture built on taking care of each other, our customers, and above all else – offering a solution that works for all.
In addition, we offer the below benefits:
- We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) to make sure you take care of yourself and your family
- A retirement contribution plan to make sure your future is taken care of
- Parental leave when you have a new baby because let’s be honest, we all need some extra sleep and cuddle time with a newborn
- Paid Time Off to spend a day at Disneyland, sip cocktails by the beach, or maybe even just veg out in front of the TV
- Paid Holidays because we believe in celebrating the important milestones in our country (plus some added time off to hang with loved ones or rest)
- An overly excited (but well-intentioned) HR Manager who will welcome you to the team with open arms