Who we are:
Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, a global leader of video security equipment manufacturing, according to an Omdia 2020 report. Dahua’s expertise in designing and manufacturing video security products for professional applications spans over 20 years — with over 1,700 patents filed and 6,000 plus R&D professionals. Our comprehensive solutions comprise a wide range of features, including video management software and award-winning security cameras. Our dual emphasis on constant technological innovation and client support helps us deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and stability to both our end users and reseller partners.
What you will be doing:
As the Marketing Manager for Dahua, you will be responsible for being the liaison between different departments to assist in the development of strategic marketing plans and campaigns that align with the Company’s business goals to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. In addition, you will assist in managing marketing programs that support business objectives and enhance the branding of our Company.
What your primary responsibilities will be:
• Build marketing programs to support marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of overall strategic marketing plans
• Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
• Lead the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, driving collaboration with stakeholders and different departments
• Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in the market; identifies needs and makes recommendations to leadership
• Digital Marketing: effectively use all marketing tools and techniques including PPC, SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising to develop strong and innovative strategies to promote business brand, products, and services
• Manages and reports all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against ROI and KPIs to ensure optimization
• Other projects as needed
What you will need:
• Experience: 5+ years of experience in marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, MBA is a plus
• Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns
• Proven working experience in digital marketing including managing SEO/SEM, marketing databases, email, social medial and/or advertising campaigns
• CRM software experience with Hubspot
• Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills for representing organizations in public, during media events, and product launches.
• Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Excellent organizational and computer skills including computer fluency in MS Office
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time if needed
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• Constantly operates a computer and possibly other work related machinery
• Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine including repetitive motions
• Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication
• Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication
• Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
• May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and noise levels
• May be required to travel up to 50% of the time dependent on the role
Why do you want to work for us?
We are proud of what we do and who we are. At Dahua Technology, you will be surrounded by a team that is dedicated, bright, and enthusiastic about both technology and security solutions. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our methodology, our operations, and raising the bar in our industry. We are a culture built on taking care of each other, our customers, and above all else – offering a solution that works for all.
In addition, we offer the below benefits:
• We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) to make sure you take care of yourself and your family
• A retirement contribution plan to make sure your future is taken care of
• Parental leave when you have a new baby because let’s be honest, we all need some extra sleep and cuddle time with a newborn
• Paid Time Off to spend a day at Disneyland, sip cocktails by the beach, or maybe even just veg out in front of the TV
• Paid Holidays because we believe in celebrating the important milestones in our country (plus some added time off to hang with loved ones or rest)
• An overly excited (but well-intentioned) HR Manager who will welcome you to the team with open arms