Who we are:
Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, a global leader of video surveillance equipment manufacturing, according to an Omdia 2020 report. Dahua’s expertise in designing and manufacturing video surveillance products for professional applications spans over 20 years — with over 1,700 patents filed and 6,000 plus R&D professionals. Our comprehensive solutions comprise a wide range of features, including video management software and award-winning surveillance cameras. Our dual emphasis on constant technological innovation and client support helps us deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and stability to both our end users and reseller partners.
What you will be doing:
You will be the subject matter expert for all of our Dahua Branded video surveillance products. You will work closely with our dealers and field technicians for problem solving, product training, sales support, and field support. To succeed in this role, you will need to be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
What your primary responsibilities will be:
- Provide technical support and resolutions on Hardware and Software related issue through phone or email
- Managing open support cases within the organization and finding a solution or workaround to maintain customer satisfaction
- Capture and document all aspects of the customer interaction into CRM database
- Understand and consolidate customer demand for products.
- Working closely with high support line: R&D team, Expert Service and Delivery team, and Product Team
- Cooperate with the sales team to analyze the practical needs of customers, and to produce a complete project plan and also seek possible solutions.
- Develop knowledge base content for technical team and customers
- Perform product inspection, test and troubleshoot returned products
What you will need:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge for troubleshooting of hardware and software issues
- Security/Video Surveillance industry or related industry preferred
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree preferred and/or other technical certifications
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational and computer skills including computer fluency in MS Office
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time if needed
- May be required to stand for long periods of time
- Constantly operates a computer and possibly other work related machinery
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine including repetitive motions
- Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication
- Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
- May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and noise levels
- May be required to travel up to 50% of the time dependent on the role
Why do you want to work for us?
We are proud of what we do and who we are. At Dahua Technology, you will be surrounded by a team that is dedicated, bright, and enthusiastic about both technology and security solutions. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our methodology, our operations, and raising the bar in our industry. We are a culture built on taking care of each other, our customers, and above all else – offering a solution that works for all.
In addition, we offer the below benefits:
- We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) to make sure you take care of yourself and your family
- A retirement contribution plan to make sure your future is taken care of
- Parental leave when you have a new baby because let’s be honest, we all need some extra sleep and cuddle time with a newborn
- Paid Time Off to spend a day at Disneyland, sip cocktails by the beach, or maybe even just veg out in front of the TV
- Paid Holidays because we believe in celebrating the important milestones in our country (plus some added time off to hang with loved ones or rest)
- An overly excited (but well-intentioned) HR Manager who will welcome you to the team with open arms