Who we are:
Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, a global leader of video surveillance equipment manufacturing, according to an Omdia 2020 report. Dahua’s expertise in designing and manufacturing video surveillance products for professional applications spans over 20 years — with over 1,700 patents filed and 6,000 plus R&D professionals. Our comprehensive solutions comprise a wide range of features, including video management software and award-winning surveillance cameras. Our dual emphasis on constant technological innovation and client support helps us deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and stability to both our end users and reseller partners.
What you will be doing:
As a Technical Consultant Engineer, you will leverage your technical background and knowledge to support business by preparing and delivering technical presentations explaining products and services to customers and prospective customers.
What your primary responsibilities will be:
- Discuss with customers and engineers to determine system requirements, and provide solutions.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support, working closely with all the key dealer/SI in the assigned region, build personal trust and relationship with customer
- Secure orders with sales teams • Plan and customize products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve key problems that needs onsite presence or coordinate with tech support team to find solutions
- Recommend and cross reference improved materials to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase the value
- Help in researching and developing new products by gathering customer requirements
- Help the company to provide evaluation to the customer or business opportunities in a technical perspective
- May have minor responsibility in supporting OEM customers as well
What you will need:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- Technical experience of higher-end CCTV and Access Control systems preferred by not required
- Bilingual Chinese preferred
- Top-notch verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time if needed
- May be required to stand for long periods of time • Constantly operates a computer and possibly other work related machinery
- Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine including repetitive motions
- Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication
- Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication
- Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
- May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and noise levels
- May be required to travel up to 50% of the time dependent on the role
Why do you want to work for us?
We are proud of what we do and who we are. At Dahua Technology, you will be surrounded by a team that is dedicated, bright, and enthusiastic about both technology and security solutions. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our methodology, our operations, and raising the bar in our industry. We are a culture built on taking care of each other, our customers, and above all else – offering a solution that works for all.
In addition, we offer the below benefits:
- We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) to make sure you take care of yourself and your family
- A retirement contribution plan to make sure your future is taken care of
- Parental leave when you have a new baby because let’s be honest, we all need some extra sleep and cuddle time with a newborn
- Paid Time Off to spend a day at Disneyland, sip cocktails by the beach, or maybe even just veg out in front of the TV
- Paid Holidays because we believe in celebrating the important milestones in our country (plus some added time off to hang with loved ones or rest)
- An overly excited (but well-intentioned) HR Manager who will welcome you to the team with open arms