Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, a global leader of video surveillance equipment manufacturing, according to an Omdia 2020 report. Dahua’s expertise in designing and manufacturing video surveillance products for professional applications spans over 20 years — with over 1,700 patents filed and 6,000 plus R&D professionals. Our comprehensive solutions comprise a wide range of features, including video management software and award-winning surveillance cameras. Our dual emphasis on constant technological innovation and client support helps us deliver exceptional quality, reliability, and stability to both our end users and reseller partners.
As an IT support technician, you’ll be responsible for providing superior IT services and supporting employees across the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, prioritizing, diagnosing, and resolving support requests and incidents from internal users. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, onboarding and offboarding, endpoint devices support, IT asset management and coordinating with external partners to handle the support requests on IT application systems properly.
- Support Macs, PCs, iOS devices, network equipment, and related peripherals.
- Receive, coordinate, and resolve all daily incidents and requests via the ticketing system, ensuring strong communication and resolution SLAs are met.
- Assist in the new hire on-boarding and offboarding processes: equipment deployment, account creation, imaging, setup, training, equipment retrieval, account management, security protocols. Ensure processes are followed and coordinated with respective departments.
- Follow up with users on incidents and requests, convey technical solutions and facilitate implementation of fixes for issues with training and documentation.
- Create and maintain documentation on Helpdesk policies, IT technical KB articles, user support, and technology training.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with end users and partners.
- Manage all IT equipment and application inventory, licensing, and asset tracking.
- Evaluate procedures and IT service enhancements to improve overall quality of service.
- Work with external partners and company’s IT team to support IT application system
- Work with the company’s IT team on the implementation of IT project
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
- With good problem-solving skills, self-motivation and good interpersonal skills
- An instinctive drive and interest to solve problems through building long-term solutions and proactive measures
- Microsoft products in an Enterprise environment;
- At least two years' working experience in company's internal IT department
- Experience with supporting mainstream IT applications (e.g. Oracle EBS/SAP ERP) is preferred
· Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time if needed
· May be required to stand for long periods of time
· Constantly operates a computer and possibly other work related machinery
· Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing, or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine including repetitive motions
· Constantly receiving detailed information through oral communication
· Constant talking, expressing, or exchanging ideas by means of verbal communication
· Constant clarity of vision at near and/or far distances
· May be exposed to outdoor weather conditions and noise levels
· May be required to travel up to 50% of the time dependent on the role
Why do you want to work for us?
We are proud of what we do and who we are. At Dahua Technology, you will be surrounded by a team that is dedicated, bright, and enthusiastic about both technology and security solutions. We are always trying to find new ways to improve our methodology, our operations, and raising the bar in our industry. We are a culture built on taking care of each other, our customers, and above all else – offering a solution that works for all.
In addition, we offer the below benefits:
- We offer full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance) to make sure you take care of yourself and your family
- A retirement contribution plan to make sure your future is taken care of
- Parental leave when you have a new baby because let’s be honest, we all need some extra sleep and cuddle time with a newborn
- Paid Time Off to spend a day at Disneyland, sip cocktails by the beach, or maybe even just veg out in front of the TV
- Paid Holidays because we believe in celebrating the important milestones in our country (plus some added time off to hang with loved ones or rest)
- An overly excited (but well-intentioned) HR Manager who will welcome you to the team with open arms