Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, which estimated to be the second largest supplier of video surveillance equipment in the world according to the Omdia 2020 Video Surveillance Analytics Market Share Database. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability, providing sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will leverage your vertical background and knowledge to support vertical business. You will create suitable solutions in order to drive annual sales and provide the best solutions to our customers. Moreover, you will manage system level product lines and promote system level product to sales team and current/perspectives customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop technical related materials for product and solution launches
- Create case study materials and manage launch
- Project Management: Follow up on status for key projects and conduct vertical analysis
- Serve as a key strategic and technical advisor for opportunities and making recommendations to sales teams based on customer requirements and solutions capabilities
- Creating and maintaining accurate technical overviews for products and solutions
Required Education and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of technical sales, sales support/engineering, product management experience; prior project management experience preferred
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organization skills
- Experience with higher end CCTV and Access Control systems
- Experience with video management software highly preferred
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivation