Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, which estimated to be the second largest supplier of video surveillance equipment in the world according to the Omdia 2020 Video Surveillance Analytics Market Share Database. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability, providing sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The Information Technology Help-desk Assistant will assist with tasks such as troubleshooting basic networking issues and daily help desk tickets. This role assists employees with problem resolutions pertaining to PC’s, software and other technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Interprets, analyzes, diagnoses, documents, and resolves Level 1 IT issues related to internally supported hardware and software such as email, networking, VPN, PC hardware and software problems.
- Provide end-users problem resolution through phone calls and/or in person at desktop level.
- Images computers, conduct testing/cleaning/repair of equipment to prepare for deployment.
- Delivers, tags, installs and configuration of end-users’ PC desktop hardware, mobile devices and peripherals.
- Maintaining IT inventory.
- Preform computer equipment maintenance and software update.
- Field requests from employees across all North America locations and with assistance from higher-level team members determine the appropriate actions or processing to ensure prompt service and customer satisfaction.
- Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of IT Engineers and management.
Education and Experience
- Prior experience in an Information Technology field or a moderate level of understanding of the Information Technology industry fundamentals and processes.
- 1-2 Years of college or technical programs in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology Management, Information Systems/Information Technology training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organization skills
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Bilingual Mandarin required
Dahua Technology is offering an attractive base salary and bonus, depending on experience.