Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, which estimated to be the second largest supplier of video surveillance equipment in the world according to the Omdia 2020 Video Surveillance Analytics Market Share Database. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability, providing sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet with OEM customers and engineers to determine product requirements and provide solutions
- Work closely with product team to plan, customize, and deliver products that meet customer’s needs
- Help clients resolve daily technical problems that require on-site attention
- Locate and trouble shoot any QA issues
- Recommend and cross reference improved materials to customers, showing how changes will lower cost and increase value
- Serve as a key strategic and technical advisor for projects and making recommendations to sales team based on customer requirements and solution capabilities
Education and Experience
- Experience: Technical experience of higher-end CCTV and Access Control systems preferred
- Experience with Video Management software preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field/equivalent professional experience
- Strong verbal, written communication, and organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivation
Dahua Technology is offering an attractive base salary plus bonus/commission, depending on experience.