Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, which estimated to be the second largest supplier of video surveillance equipment in the world according to the Omdia 2020 Video Surveillance Analytics Market Share Database. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability, providing sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create a rolling Master Planning and Inventory report for designated products. Utilize the production capacity, taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales, and new business opportunities. Analyze and identify risks associated with the options built into the Master Planning and Inventory Plan, including manufacturing lead times and transit time. Schedules emailed to place replenishing order weekly to headquarter after reviewing with product and sales teams.
- Ensure coordination with distribution sales, marketing and product teams to execute promotion plan on monthly basis. Preparing safe inventory level for promotion SKUs based on promotion plan.
- Perform inventory analysis monthly, highlighting areas of concern and make the strategy for the next year.
- Monitor actual order flows versus the Master Production Plan. Based on the actual sales demand and forecast to create work orders to local production team via internal system on a daily base.
- Review sales forecast with regional and distribution sales time on a monthly basis, and suggest modifications consistent with knowledge of current or historical demand. Report the outcome to HQ with forecast data at an accurate level.
- Coordinate with warehouse to correct the discrepancy between system and physical products and allocate stock accordingly.
- Review the SKU product life cycle with product team, smooth the product transition for new products as well as insure the old models stock level can consume in a designated period.
Required Education and Experience
- Experience: Knowledge of Supply Chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand and replenishment process. Experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Bilingual Chinese required
- Strong verbal, written communication and organization skills. Ability to prioritize and resolve complex conflicts that arise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Must be an expert in Microsoft Excel and be able to manipulate data quickly using advanced functions.
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivation
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- Adaptability to various cultures and styles whilst ensuring targets are met and exceeded
Dahua Technology is offering an attractive base salary plus bonus, depending on experience.