Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, which estimated to be the second largest supplier of video surveillance equipment in the world according to the Omdia 2020 Video Surveillance Analytics Market Share Database. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability, providing sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will leverage your technical experience with video surveillance, marketing background and knowledge to support both new product launches and maintain existing lines. You will create suitable brochures and verbiage to aide sales and customers in understanding the features and benefits of Dahua products. You will be responsible to produce monthly launch webinars for internal and external audiences. You will lead product discussions, extract marketing/vertical requirements, customer pain points and other valuable information from sales.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Communicate efficiently on a daily basis
- Proof and develop technical related materials for product launches
- Assist with industry trade shows by representing the products you manage
- Serve as a key strategic and technical advisor for opportunities, making recommendation to sales team based on customer requirements and solution capabilities
- Create and maintain accurate technical overviews/spec/document for products and solutions
Required Education and Experience
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of technical sales, sales support, sales engineering or product marketing experience within the video surveillance industry
- Experience in creating visual materials and messaging
- Strong technical experience of higher-end CCTV equipment including Storage, Transmission, Intercom and Access Control systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (ability to present information to both technical and non-technical people)
- Project management experience
- Familiar with Adobe products such as video editing, Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint
Dahua Technology is offering an attractive base salary and bonus, depending on experience.