Dahua Technology USA Inc. is a subsidiary of Dahua Technology, which estimated to be the second largest supplier of video surveillance equipment in the world according to the Omdia 2020 Video Surveillance Analytics Market Share Database. Dahua Technology USA brings high-value, total security solutions to the North American market by focusing on integrity and personal relationships to enhance the customer experience. Dahua Technology’s surveillance solutions, from award-winning cameras to video management software, deliver unparalleled quality, reliability, and stability, providing sales and support throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The Technical Support Engineer for Dahua will be the subject matter expert for video surveillance. He/She will have the responsibility to work closely with our dealers and field technicians for problem solving, product training, sales support, and field support. The ideal candidates will be highly experienced in providing excellent customer service and problem escalation/resolution.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Required Education and Experience
- Experience in Security/Video Surveillance industry or related industry is preferred.
- Minimum Education: College Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ticketing system.
- Knowledge of wired and wireless networking including access points, managed switches, and enterprise-grade routers.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Detail orientated with a focus on customer service
Dahua Technology is offering an attractive base salary plus bonus, depending on experience.