The mission of Artisan Biotechnologies is to engineer cell therapeutics that significantly improve patient outcomes. To fulfill this mission, we are building a world-leading engineered cell therapy foundry and partnering strategy that scales to address the complexity required by the largest indications. We will know we have succeeded when we can reliably and rapidly operate our foundry to generate cell products that consistently produce positive outcomes in patients.
At Artisan, we strive to recruit, hire, develop, and promote motivated, committed, and talented individuals. All employees are expected to support our mission and our commitment to build a culture driven by collaboration, delivering on promises, experimentation and data, welcoming challenges, and celebrating innovation.
Essential Job Functions:
The successful candidate will play an essential role planning, communicating, coordinating, and implementing our IT strategy. They will creatively leverage skills and expertise to determine appropriate solutions and technologies for our innovative and quickly growing team. The ideal candidate has 7+ years of experience as an IT professional and has been a leader in their previous employment. They are capable of both thinking at a high level and are eager to dive into hands-on detailed work. This full-time position will be based in our Louisville, Colorado office.
- · Plan, communicate, and implement high-caliber IT solutions for our growing team of scientists, engineers, and administrative professionals
- · Coordinate IT administrative needs and projects with external IT partners for multisite IT systems
- · Take responsibility for the cybersecurity of our organization
- · Manage enterprise software and streamline authentication
- · Participate in and maintain information organization and file management strategy
- · Coordinate network engineering solutions
- · Provide hands-on personal computing support (Mac and Windows)
- · Reviews and makes recommendations for security protocols for internal and external use
- · Trains and guides employees on acceptable use, risk management and incident response
Education & Experience:
- · 7+ years of experience working to deliver high-quality IT solutions
- · Extensive experience as a G Suite/Google Workspace admin
- · Extensive experience providing Mac OS and Windows support
- · Experience managing authentication for a large team across diverse enterprise software (e.g., via SSO)
- · Cybersecurity expertise
- · Network engineering familiarity
- · Ability to write automation scripts
- · Creative, forward-looking, approach to IT
- · Proven leadership and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision adhering to confidentiality
- · Strong communication skills
- · Bending, stooping and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- · Personal protective equipment in laboratory is required
- · May be required to move equipment or objects up to 50 lbs.
- · Potential risk of exposure to biohazardous agents and chemicals
- Band 4
We are an EEO employer. We do not discriminate based on any legal protected classes (federal or state) and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We do conduct pre-employment background checks. If you ever have questions about an open position, concerns or need additional information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also encourage feedback on our recruitment process.