The mission of Artisan Biotechnologies is to engineer cell therapeutics that significantly improve patient outcomes. To meet this mission, we are building a world-leading cell engineering foundry and partnering strategy that scales to address the complexity required by the largest indications. We will know we have succeeded when we can reliably and rapidly operate our foundry to generate cell products that consistently produce positive outcomes in patients.
At Artisan, we strive to recruit, hire, develop, and promote motivated, committed, and talented individuals. All employees are expected to support our mission as well as our commitment to build a culture driven by collaboration, delivering on promises, experimentation and data, welcoming challenges, and celebrating innovation.
Essential Job Functions:
The Laboratory Coordinator part-time (20hours per week) position will add support for a state-of-the-art laboratory operations at Artisan Biotechnologies. This position will report to the Operations Associate Director.
- Coordinates daily activities in a research laboratory and supports the work of scientists.
- Supports and ensures adherence to lab standards and best practices to maximize safety and operational effectiveness.
- Orders and track laboratory supplies.
- Handles incoming and outgoing shipping and receiving of supplies and equipment.
- Creates, receives, and reconciles orders.
- Helps troubleshoot, maintain and repair equipment.
- Coordinates preventative maintenance (PM) and calibration with outside vendors.
- Develops and propose improved lab operation processes.
- Maintains the lab’s cleanliness and organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- BS/MS focused in Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or related field preferred.
- Prefer 2-4 years of related laboratory experience.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a team-oriented, multidisciplinary environment, and able to work to timelines.
- Excellent independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Sitting, stooping and bending, lifting up to20lbs.
Pay Range: $30,000 - $60,000 full-time; prorated for part-time.
Please no recruitment agencies. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org