The mission of Artisan Biotechnologies is to engineer cell therapeutics that significantly improve patient outcomes. To meet this mission, we are building a world-leading cell engineering foundry and partnering strategy that scales to address the complexity required by the largest indications. We will know we have succeeded when we can reliably and rapidly operate our foundry to generate cell products that consistently produce positive outcomes in patients.
At Artisan, we strive to recruit, hire, develop, and promote motivated, committed, and talented individuals. All employees are expected to support our mission as well as our commitment to build a culture driven by collaboration, delivering on promises, experimentation and data, welcoming challenges, and celebrating innovation.
Essential Job Functions:
The Executive Assistant has the ability to exercise good judgement and positive demeanor in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain balance among multiple priorities. This role involves initiative, diplomacy, agility, and discretion in performing daily job duties and responsibilities. The position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and will support the executive team and board more broadly.
- Prepares confidential information for internal and external communication and correspondence with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy for memos, emails, presentations, brochures, letters, and reports. a list of accurate continual items/issues and tracks to their completion and coordinates the workflow and all relevant paperwork to prepare C-level staff and board members for meetings and presentations including minutes during these calls and meetings.
- Engages in sensitive and confidential matters with the strictest confidence.
- Builds good working relationships with other personnel in the organization as well as with board members and other strategic partnerships.
- Completes daily administrative tasks including answering phones, scheduling appointments and proactively managing leader schedules, and establishes and maintains day-to-day office functions, including organizational systems.
- Performs meeting and event planning and set up activities, including scheduling conference rooms, ordering catering, securing technology and other actions as required.
- Prepares expense reports for C-level staff.
- Schedules meetings, travel itineraries, and other relevant appointments.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3-5 years recent administrative experience.
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong social medial skills a plus and writing skills a plus. Licensed Notary a plus.
Must be able to stand, stoop, and carry 20lbs. Comfortable sitting for long periods of time.