Human Resources Associate Manager
Artisan is building a revolutionary platform for editing mammalian cells for therapeutic applications. We are seeking talented candidates to help create the human resources operations for a fast-growing startup. With offices in the US, Canada and Denmark, Artisan spans the globe in physical presence and scientific recognition. This person will join Artisan Development Labs in Louisville, Colorado, and will work within Finance group to support the company's growing team. The opportunity to grow into a management position is anticipated.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a member of the Finance team, the HR Associate Manager will provide HR support to employees and management. The HR Associate Manager develops and deploys employee programs and processes that include recruiting, on-boarding, performance management, compensation reviews and will work with senior management on talent development across the organization. The role will report to the VP Finance.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide generalist support on common HR issues covering areas like: HR policies and processes, recruiting, onboarding, offboarding, benefits, compensation and payroll
- Handling daily administrative tasks and maintaining internal databases
- Performance management & Career Planning
- Salary reviews
- Assist with the coordination talent development and retention plans
- Working with management to assure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviewing and policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Developing and distributing to management, information of trends, best practices, and regulatory changes
- Working with management and corporate counsel to assure applicable areas of employment law are applied and observed
- BS/MS with at least four years of experience in a Generalist or Business Partner role
- Working experience in an international, fast-paced environment
- Ability to synthesize and tackle complex tasks autonomously with minimal coaching
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a team-oriented, multidisciplinary environment, and able to work to timelines
- Excellent independent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Artisan offers a competitive base salary, benefits package, and stock options to all team members. Come join Artisan!
Send inquiries and applications to email@example.com