Artisan is building a revolutionary platform for editing mammalian cells for therapeutic applications. We are seeking talented candidates to support the laboratory operations for the development of cutting-edge cell therapies. This role is part-time and hours are flexible.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Order and track laboratory supplies.
- Create, receive, and reconcile orders.
- Maintain and repair equipment.
- Develop and propose improved lab operation processes.
- Maintain the lab’s cleanliness and organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Experience with Excel preferred.
- Very good organization skills and attention to detail.
- A keen ability to listen to directions and execute them accurately.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with individuals and groups at all organization levels.
- Ability to work safely and professionally.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree focused in Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or related field preferred.