HunaTek Government Solutions is in search of a .NET Software Architect responsible for developing specifications for web applications during ongoing migration from IBM Domino to .NET platform in support of the United States Army Legal Services Agency (USALSA). The successful candidate shall: develop, modify and maintain applications that may be customized or standardized; participate in design and coding activities with other members of the team; take ownership of applications and shepherd changes through the process from coding to SQL to implementation.
- Designs and/or codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for applications.
- Ensures the integrity of the system at all times, including data integrity when developing, maintaining or enhancing applications.
- Assists with releases to QA and production environments
- Performs code review and assists colleagues on coding best practices
- Works closely with Software Developers and QA Engineers to deliver the high-quality products in a time and a cost-effective manner
- Collaborating with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Provide practical solutions to problems that arise during the engineering and architectural processes.
- Identify product requirements and limitations to ensure system function.
- Perform other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department/contract
- Perform other duties as assigned by Project Manager
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance
- 4+ years of .NET Development leveraging .NET 4.x, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Web API, SQL Server and Entity Framework
- MCAD, MCSD or MCPD or equivalent
- Database designing, database performance, management, and tuning experience
- Develop, maintain, and enhance data migration solutions
- Web Front-End Development leveraging HTML5, CSS, Restful web services, JQuery, Bootstrap, JS, and JSON
- Knowledge in JAVA
- Self-starter and ability to work as part of team
- Attention to detail and continuous quality improvement
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- 4+ years of .NET Development leveraging newer technologies like .NET CORE and ASP.NET Identity
- Web Front-End Development leveraging newer technologies like ReactJS, Angular JS, Node JS, Angular and\or React
- Experience with cloud infrastructure
- Domino experience
SHAREHOLDER HIRE PREFERENCE:
As an ANCSA owned company, HunaTek is allowed, under Federal law, to extend hiring and training preference to Huna Totem shareholders, shareholders’ descendants, shareholders’ spouses, other ANCSA shareholders, and/or Native Americans. When a shareholder candidate meets the qualifications stated in the position description for a position being recruited, the shareholder will be given preference over non-shareholder candidates with the same qualifications.