The Account Manager – East will join our growing Developer Network team to help build a thriving community of regional developers and EPC firms transacting on DSD Renewables’ financing platform.
The Account Manager – East will create and cultivate shoulder-to-shoulder relationships with regional development and EPC firms to drive project volume and scale. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing established Eastern US based developer accounts as well as identifying and onboarding new partners, and working with them to originate, develop, finance, contract and build new C+I, and community solar projects which DSD will own and operate. The Account Manager will work closely with the Developer Network team to communicate goals, deadlines, and partner pipeline updates and collaborate with commercial analysis, engineering, project management, and legal teams to ensure project success.
As the Account Manager – East, you will serve as the primary account and commercial lead for our developer/EPC partners in the Eastern US, playing a dynamic role charged with the following responsibilities:
- Expanding our network of regional solar development and EPC partners working in the C+I and community solar markets, leading all relationships and communication
- Collaborating with new and existing partners and their customers to generate and close commercial solar deals
- Providing extraordinary customer service to our partners including facilitating project pricing and ensuring swift contract negotiations and execution
- Delivering value to our partners by supporting projects originated by them, as well as sharing leads and potential EPC opportunities from DSD’s direct development efforts
- Working with team members to effectively share and manage expectations with our partners and all external parties
- Maintaining outstanding, positive working relationships with internal and external teams
- Minimum of 3-5 years of commercial solar account management and/or project origination and development experience.
- Preference for candidates who have working knowledge of PPA/ Lease transactions.
- Preference for candidates who have existing relationships with regional development/EPC firms.
- A commitment to providing best-in-class customer service to our partners and our customers.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Remarkable enthusiasm and a team-oriented predilection.
- Demonstrated interest in building a stronger, cleaner economy and deploying more solar.
Additional Eligibility Requirement DSD will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies Distributed Solar Development has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Distributed Solar Development will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Distributed Solar Development, in any capacity will be considered property of Distributed Solar Development. This policy is applicable to all Distributed Solar Development locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Distributed Solar Development will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Us Distributed Solar Development (DSD) is transforming the way organizations harness clean energy. With unparalleled capabilities including development, structured financing, project acquisition and long-term asset ownership, DSD creates significant value for our commercial, industrial and municipal customers and partners. Backed by world-leading financial partners like BlackRock Real Assets and rooted in our founding at GE with a 120+ year legacy of innovation, our team brings a distinct combination of ingenuity, rigor, and accountability to every project we manage, acquire, own and maintain. To learn more, visit dsdrenewables.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Distributed Solar Development is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.