Distributed Solar Development (DSD) is seeking a detail-oriented Analyst to join its growing Asset Management team to help manage performance of operating community solar assets. This role will work with both internal and external partners to achieve performance goals for the business – with consideration for customer experience, financing requirements, and regulatory compliance.
As DSD’s portfolio of operating community solar assets continues to expand into new states, this role will support efforts to scale operations - including implementing process improvements, maintaining the team’s tools and resources, and driving internal visibility into portfolio performance. The Community Solar Operations Analyst will report to the Manager of Community Solar Operations.
• Manage community solar customer management partners to ensure ongoing performance meets financing and regulatory requirements.
• Manage recurring regulatory compliance for operating community solar projects.
• Effective coordination with Originations team to transition responsibility for operating assets once customer acquisition is complete.
• Communicate directly with utilities as needed on community solar billing and credit transfers.
• Drive internal visibility into community solar portfolio performance – using tools like Salesforce, Sharepoint, and Netsuite.
• Research and collaborate with Originations and Project Finance teams to learn new community solar markets as needed.
• Support ongoing financial asset management and reporting requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
• Minimum 4 years professional experience, preferably in energy. Experience in community solar a plus.
• Experience effectively managing multiple external parties concurrently.
• Ability to community effectively cross-functionally to make decisions that impact community solar assets.
• Organizational skills to manage multiple priorities and deadlines across community solar portfolios.
• Previous experience working with Salesforce and/or other CRM systems.
• Willingness and ability to travel occasionally, as required.