Distributed Solar Development, LLC (DSD) seeks a Solar Operations Administrator to join its growing team. DSD develops “C&I” solar and solar plus storage projects with municipalities, F500 companies, and utilities. This role will work cooperatively with a cross functional team to achieve performance goals for the business.
Distributed Solar Development, LLC (DSD) is seeking to fill the role of Administrator – Asset Management to join our industry leading team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with Operations, Engineering, Sales, Development, Legal and Finance on behalf of the Asset Management team.
The Administrator – Asset Management role provides a great opportunity for your career in the solar industry. As we build out our portfolio of Assets in the upcoming year, the need to manage and organize Post COD requirements and processes is critical to our success.
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn about the solar industry and apply their skills while being both willing and able to learn and grow within the position.
· Project Turnover tracking from Construction/Commissioning to Asset Management
o Collecting of project data and documentation (Construction, Engineering, Development, Sales)
o Coordinate info exchange with site host customers
o Manage AM requirement checklist
§ Loading new projects into the AM platform in preparation for Turnover
· Revenue streams
· Project info
· Reporting Requirements
o QA/QC on existing project info in the pipeline
· Managing Post COD Contract Requirements
o Capturing project requirements from contracts and scheduling compliance items
· Supplier Management
o PO creation, invoice processing
o Issue tracking
o SOW communications
o Communication of project specifics
· Parts planning/inventory tracking
o Inventory Management
o Spares Planning
· Project file management
o (PVsyst, Contracts, As builts, Bom Etc.)
· Insurance (COI) – Generating COI’s for projects through our insurance team
· Invoicing/quoting – working with finance to invoice our customers accurately and on time, quoting external customers with feedback from the Technical AM team.
· All other duties as assigned
What makes a great Asset Management Administrator?
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Professional experience in solar Admin role or related fields
· Willing to aid in the generation of better process management, creating initiatives to increase efficiency of transactional items and tracking methods.
· Ability to manage multiple competing deadlines and short turnarounds while sustaining rigorous attention to detail
· Self-motivated, fast learner, and excited to work in a collaborative team environment
· Willing to challenge oneself by constantly learning and raising hands to solve problems and increase efficiency
· Comfortable with thinking outside the box and patiently seeking for solutions when being challenged with tough problems
· Strong interpersonal and coordination skills with internal team members
· Strong Computer skills and ability to quickly learn new software platforms
· Continuous improvement mindset
· Experience with Solar Contracts (PPA) and extracting key terms and data
· Strong Organization skills
· Familiarity with contracts
· At least 1-years’ work experience in the renewable energy field
· At least 1-years’ experience in similar position
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related field
· Experience working in Salesforce, NetSuite, Asset Management platforms
· Strong Process and organizational experience
Remote locations considered.