The Account Executive will join our growing Developer Network team to help build a thriving community of regional developers and EPC firms transacting on DSD Renewables’ financing platform.
The Account Executive will create and cultivate shoulder-to-shoulder relationships with regional development and EPC partners to drive project volume and scale. The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying, training, and onboarding new partners, and working with them to originate and build new C/I and municipal distributed projects for DSD to finance and own. The Account Executive will communicate and share goals, deadlines, and partner performance updates with the Developer Network team and collaborate with contract and project managers to ensure seamless handoffs and success.
As the Account Executive of our Developer Network team, you will serve as the primary commercial lead for our partners and our customers, with a focus on the following responsibilities:
· Expanding our network of regional solar development and EPC partners working in the C/I municipal markets, serving as the primary lead for all relationships and communication.
· Collaborating with our partners and their customers to stimulate and advance distributed solar investment opportunities.
· Contributing to building a strong network culture and proactively providing extraordinary customer service to our partners.
· Working with internal team members to effectively share and manage expectations with our partners and all external parties.
· Maintaining outstanding, positive working relationships with internal teams.
· Commercial and project origination experience in solar or related industries, with a preference for existing relationships with regional development and EPC firms.
· A commitment to providing best-in-class customer service to our partners and our customers.
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
Additional Eligibility Requirement DSD will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies Distributed Solar Development has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Distributed Solar Development will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Distributed Solar Development, in any capacity will be considered property of Distributed Solar Development. This policy is applicable to all Distributed Solar Development locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Distributed Solar Development will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Us Distributed Solar Development (DSD) is transforming the way organizations harness clean energy. With unparalleled capabilities including development, structured financing, project acquisition and long-term asset ownership, DSD creates significant value for our commercial, industrial and municipal customers and partners. Backed by world-leading financial partners like BlackRock Real Assets and rooted in our founding at GE with a 120+ year legacy of innovation, our team brings a distinct combination of ingenuity, rigor, and accountability to every project we manage, acquire, own and maintain. To learn more, visit dsdrenewables.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Distributed Solar Development is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.