The Digital Systems Architects leads the roadmap for our systems environment, focusing on Salesforce development and integrations.
Distributed Solar Development (DSD) is leading the charge to create a new future for commercial, industrial & municipal energy production — transforming the very way organizations throughout the nation power their facilities. DSD is searching for a systems leader to take charge of our long-term digital environment. This Systems Architect will focus primarily on Salesforce, but will bridge into custom applications, interface with other business systems and direct and execute the development of DSD’s core platforms. The focus of the Systems and Information function within DSD is standardization, controls, security, automation, and facilitating business growth.
· Gather business needs, synthesize objectives, and develop the short- and long-term roadmaps for our Salesforce and adjacent environments.
· Work closely with multiple functions to gather needs, pain points and desired outcomes to ensure systems development meets both business needs and is practicable to enforce within the business.
· Work closely with our third-party consultants, developers, and vendors to direct specific project implementations, and act as a bridge between the business and those initiatives.
· Develop and execute roadmaps for short- and long-term development; stage and push changes; manage sandbox environments
· Analyze and provide recommendations for roadmap while incorporating business needs and constraints, balancing differing stakeholder needs
· As needed hold stakeholder meetings, develop training and UAT schedules, host training sessions
· Deep understanding of the Salesforce platform; experience developing custom objects; experience developing object hierarchy
· Experience with Salesforce API; integrations to other systems and platforms
· Strong project management skills
· Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
· Python scripting strongly preferred
· Distributed energy development experience preferred
Additional Eligibility Requirement
DSD will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Distributed Solar Development (DSD) is transforming the way organizations harness clean energy. With unparalleled capabilities including development, structured financing, project acquisition and long-term asset ownership, DSD creates significant value for our commercial, industrial and municipal customers and partners. Backed by world-leading financial partners like BlackRock Real Assets and rooted in our founding at GE with a 120+ year legacy of innovation, our team brings a distinct combination of ingenuity, rigor, and accountability to every project we manage, acquire, own and maintain. To learn more, visit dsdrenewables.com. Connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter. Distributed Solar Development is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.