The Contract Manager will join our growing Developer Network team to help build a thriving community of solar development and EPC firms transacting on DSD’s financing platform.
The Contract Manager will oversee and lead all solar project contract negotiations, details, and terms between DSD and our partners and customers. The Contract Manager will be responsible for ensuring swift execution of vital agreements—such as PPAs and Site Lease Agreements—and other components of our projects from award to completed and in-hand definitive agreements. The Contract Manager will work with Account Executives, legal counsel, and other teams to ensure contract documents are accurate, well maintained, and ultimately financeable.
Along with our entire Developer Network team, the Contract Manager will be responsible for creating a highly positive community for our partners.
As the Contract Manager of our Developer Network team, you will manage all processes and steps to negotiate and execute contracts between DSD and our partners and customers, with a focus on the following responsibilities:
· Collaborating with our regional solar development and EPC partners and their customers to execute definitive agreements, including Power Purchase Agreements and Site Lease Agreements.
· Providing exceptional customer service to our partners and customers, as well as effectively managing their expectations.
· Working with internal team members to create efficient processes and operations.
· Sharing ideas and real-time feedback on internal operations and championing improvements to our business processes.
· Maintaining outstanding, positive working relationships all external parties.
· Exceptional organizational and communication skills, with stellar attention to details.
· A commitment to providing best-in-class customer service to our partners and our customers.
· Contract management and negotiation experience in distributed solar, with a preference for a deep understanding of Power Purchase Agreements and other solar-related contracts.
· Remarkable enthusiasm and a team-oriented predilection.
· Demonstrated interest in building a stronger, cleaner economy and deploying more solar.
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies Distributed Solar Development has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Distributed Solar Development will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Distributed Solar Development, in any capacity will be considered property of Distributed Solar Development. This policy is applicable to all Distributed Solar Development locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Distributed Solar Development will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Us Distributed Solar Development provides customized turnkey PV energy and energy storage solutions to businesses, enterprises, institutions, and municipalities throughout North America. Headquartered in Schenectady, NY with a team spanning across the United States, we leverage our unmatched market expertise to deliver exceptional customer outcomes. Distributed Solar Development is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.