This role will be responsible for business forecasting and strategic planning serving as a liaison to business leaders and the primary business investor. This role will report directly to the CFO.
- Manage forecasting of core financial statements and cash flow
- Determine proper sources of capital for daily business funding, timing and distribution schedules
- Prepare and present monthly business reviews with CFO and CEO
- Develop strategic options for the company’s short and long-term capital structure optimizing for available debt and equity sources
- Maintain corporate planning model for presentation and distribution to management and investors.
- Develop and maintain highly efficient and logical models encompassing all components of the company’s financial position
- Develop dashboards for review with senior leadership and Board members
- Assist in creation of Board of Directors presentations and materials
- Manage overhead projections and liaise with accounting and project finance for applicable allocations and underwriting implications
- Partner with Controller to ensure forecasting is aligned to business reporting and U.S. GAAP
- Manage ad-hoc special projects
- Manage one FTE and external partners/vendors as applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college
- 7+ years of related experience in corporate finance
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience managing an individual or team
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Leadership experience with executive management teams and third-party investors
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement and automation.
- Experience with BI tools, ability to learn and navigate systems infrastructure
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities in a quickly growing business
- Basic knowledge of project finance
- Renewable energy experience preferred
Notice to Recruiters & Staffing Agencies Distributed Solar Development has an internal talent acquisition department and designated career site for individuals looking to join our team. Distributed Solar Development will not accept unsolicited resumes from any external recruiters, staffing firms, search agencies or any fee-based referrals. Any unsolicited resumes sent to directly to Distributed Solar Development, in any capacity will be considered property of Distributed Solar Development. This policy is applicable to all Distributed Solar Development locations and will be the responsibility of third parties and vendors to understand this policy. Distributed Solar Development will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.